What is Tamiflu?
Tamiflu, also known as Oseltamivir, is widely used to treat the symptoms caused by the flu virus (influenza). In addition to this, this medicine helps make the symptoms (like cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, fever or chills, tiredness, aches) less severe as well as shortens the overall recovery time by approximately 1-2 days.
This medicine may also be used by the doctors to prevent the flu if you have been exposed to someone who already has the flu symptoms (such as a sick household member) or if there’s a flu outbreak in your community. You can talk to your doctor or physician for more details. This medicine works by stopping the flu virus from growing inside your body. In addition to this, it is not a substitute for the flu vaccine.
Buy Tamiflu Online
Uses of Tamiflu Medicine
- Tamiflu comes as a tablet and an extended-release (long-acting) tablet to take by mouth.
- The tablets are usually taken with or without food every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- If you are taking Tamiflu tablets, your doctor may tell you that you may receive a second dose as soon as 1 hour after the first dose on your first day of treatment if needed to treat your pain.
- Do not take extra doses at any other time during your treatment and do not ever take extra doses of the extended-release tablets. The extended-release tablets are taken once every 12 hours.
- If you are taking the extended-release tablets, swallow them one at a time with plenty of water. Swallow each pill right after you put it in your mouth. If you purchase Tamiflu online, make sure to buy from a reputed seller.
Purchase Tamiflu @ Discounted Price
How to use Tamiflu?
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking this medicine. If you have any questions, you can consult with your pharmacist or doctor.
- You can take this medication by mouth without or with food. You may take this medicine with food or milk in order to minimize stomach upset. You can take this medication as soon as the symptoms of flu appear or as soon as possible after you have been exposed to the symptoms of flu. Tamiflu also works best if you start taking it within two days of either of these events.
- If you have the flu, take Tamiflu as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day for five days.
- In order to prevent the flu, take Tamiflu as directed by your doctor, usually once a day, for at least ten days. Follow your doctor’s instructions for how long to take this medicine.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, kidney function, and response to treatment. In children, the dosage is also based on weight.
- If you cannot swallow the capsules of Tamiflu, ask your doctor or pharmacist about the liquid suspension form of Tamiflu. If the liquid is not available and if directed by your doctor or pharmacist, you may open up the capsule and mix the contents with a small amount of sweetened cash (like regular or sugar-free chocolate syrup, caramel topping, corn syrup, or light brown sugar dissolved in water). Stir the mixture and take the entire dose.
- This medicine works best when the amount of medicine in your body is kept at a constant level. Therefore, take this medicine at evenly spaced intervals at the same time(s) every day. Continue to take it for the full time prescribed. Stopping the medication too early may allow the virus to continue to grow, which may result in a relapse of the infection or failure to protect you from the flu.
Order Tamiflu Online
How can you buy Tamiflu Online?
You can buy Tamiflu online through our reputed pharmacy sites. You can also pay online for these medicines or buy Modafinil online Cash on delivery through the option of COD or other payment options.
Tamiflu is also available in different drug stores, and it can be bought only if prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Tamiflu is not recommended during pregnancy time as these medicines may be harmful to the fetus. It is prescribed only if your doctor thinks that the pros of these medicines are more than their cons.